Thursday, May 19, 2011

Theme Thursday 41: Modernized Vintage Barn Wedding

Another requested board!  I was contacted by Christina to make a board for her red barn wedding reception.  She wants to use coral as her main color but questioned if it would clash with the red, but I say no way!  Coral and red actually go together just fine.  For this board I used a few shades of coral (from softer to a more reddish coral), raspberry red, sepia, wood and white for the color palette.  She wants to incorporate a modernized vintage feel that has an outdoor touch to it that I think the natural, free form centerpieces really convey.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love everything about this. ( I happen to ADORE typewriters!) The invites are so cute and the mix match dresses ( both color and style) are perfect. Thanks a million! Now I can't wait to start gathering all the decor for my wedding.
    -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the name of the drink ?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete