Monday, May 02, 2011

Monday Funday 22: Victorian Steampunk Inspiration

This is definitely a fun inspiration board, great to brighten up a Monday morning!  The bride who requested this board wanted to work with a brown, purple and teal color palette that incorporated peacock feathers and rusty elements with a steampunk and victorian feel.  Whew... with all these ideas it could get a little over the top but the bride is a professional costumer as well as a cake designer and artist so I'm sure she will pull it off beautifully!  She requested no white (including her dress) so here is the board I came up with!

1 comment:

  1. OHMG, Its fabulous!!!!! I have that very bouquet pic saved. Its exactly what I was looking for-you rock!!! Can you tell I'm excited?????
    Thanks Carly!!!
    Denice

    ReplyDelete