Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Inspiration 234: Non-Preppy Navy

I got a request for a fun textured board with a navy, gray and cream color palette.  The bride who requested the board didn't want a preppy feel and wants to incorporate quirky touches into her wedding like bridesmaids hats.  I love the idea of a fun boutonniere too, like a pinwheel!  Mismatched bridesmaids dresses can add a lot of texture and visual interest to your wedding day and since part of their reception venue is a library I think incorporating books into the centerpiece would really tie that into her wedding day.

2 comments:

  1. Love this spin on navy. Very pretty! And that cake looks to gorgeous to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the bride who requested the board and this is amazing! It's exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to show it to my fiance and mom.

    ReplyDelete