Thursday, March 10, 2011

Inspiration 188: Cross Stitch & Cable Knit

I love spring and summer more than anything else, I despise the cold!  But I have seen some amazing winter wedding inspiration and just had to share this board I made for you, before winter is over.  This crafty board combines cable knit details with cute cross stitch touches.  I really love the centerpieces that combine small balls of yarn and pinecones!  Of course, the cable knit covered vases are really a fun idea as well, I didn't use too many flowers in this board but I think they would be a great addition to your cake or guest book table.  This monochromatic color palette of lime and kelly green is really pretty, and the addition of a few pops of red is a really nice touch for a winter wedding in my opinion.

for more cable knit inspiration check out my Favorite Photo Friday post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment