Sunday, February 13, 2011

My New Dream Wedding Gown! (and 2 more I'm lusting over)

This weekend I made an unexpected stop at Kleinfeld's with my mom while we were in NYC for the day.  If you are a fan of Say Yes to The Dress on TLC, you will know this is a high end (and SUPER expensive wedding dress store where the show is filmed).  We purely went in to look around and see if we spotted any of the cast members and immediately saw Randy walking around, and he even said hi to us!  Everyone there was super sweet and all of the dresses were very beautiful.  I absolutely fell in love with this first dress (although I have to say the picture doesn't do it a lick of justice, so much more beautiful in person).  I love the open/big flower lace look.  I really like the other two pictured as well.  All three are Pnina Tornai exclusives for Kleinfelds.
My Dream Dress- Kleinfeld Exclusive by Pnina Tornai
Kleinfeld Exclusive by Pnina Tornai
Kleinfeld Exclusive by Pnina Tornai

No comments:

Post a Comment