Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Inspiration #103- Bluegrass Parade Style Wedding

Wedding parades to the reception are certainly a fun idea! I forget when I saw this first, but I definitely think its great. So I was excited when a bride contacted me and said she was planning on having her whole wedding walk parade style to their reception.

The couple also will have a bluegrass band and some refreshments for their guests at the lake near their wedding ceremony while they are taking pictures. Their color palette is sage, white with navy as their dark color (for the men's outfits) and a few pink and gold accents. The bride wants to incorporate pink peonies into some of the flowers. For the board I gave the bride a pink peony bouquet while the bridesmaids would have a white peony bouquet, and I love the simple (which she requested) pew decor. I also love that she doesn't want her bridesmaids to be too matchy-matchy.


1 comment: