Monday, September 07, 2009

Inspiration #102- Yellow Backyard Bash

When I was contacted by the bride who requested this board and read that she was planning a vintage picnic wedding I was in love! The wedding will be hold on her family farm and all the flowers will be picked from their garden, lovely fall colored Dahlias and Mums (and using soup cans as vases for the table decor). They also plan to incorporate yellow checkered linens, serve fresh cider, lemonade and iced tea, and give out homemade salsa as a favor. The bride also wants to go with yellow patterned bridesmaids dresses (swoon), I found a few short ones but if you have any suggestions of where she could find a pretty long one, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect and almost exactly what I was envisioning! The iced tea canister, yellow checkered table runner and the grey suit are perfect and we are definitely going to try to do something like that tree strung with lights over the table! This is giving me more and more ideas, you did a great job, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete