Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Real Wedding Love: Toby and Amy's Owl Themed Wedding

My heart just melted when I saw these wedding photos!  I was randomly checking out the Amorology blog (which belongs to the MOST amazing wedding designer Heather), and ran across Toby and Amy's gorgeous and fun wedding.  Plus, their wedding colors are the same as I have picked out!  My favorite touch were all the owl inspired signs, I especially liked the tags on the lollipop favors that read:  "Owl love you forever."  This wedding is just so inspiring to me and I hope it inspires you as well.  All photos by Jason McGrew via Amorology

ps- Heather also took care of Aaron and Pernel's wedding, which was another real wedding I blogged about... I just found out when I was checking out her blog!











No comments:

Post a Comment