Thursday, May 07, 2009

Theme Thursday- Anywhere you go, I'll follow you there...

So, I've decided that each Thursday I will do something a little different.  There will be a "themed" post that may or may not relate to weddings.  I thought it would be a nice way to break up the color themed posts.  The theme for this week is a travel themed bridal shower.  I think this is a great idea being that a lot of people are having destination weddings.  You can make the invitations look like passports or plane tickets and the favors could be luggage tags or passport covers.  You could also theme it around where the couple is going on their honeymoon or having their wedding and include some of the food and decor from the destination.  Another great idea is to make the wishing well out of a suitcase, I think that would look very cute.  Here's the travel shower board:

No comments:

Post a Comment