Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Alternative Wednesdays #1- Bridesmaids Dresses

Another new weekly feature! While working on my themed board for tomorrow, I decided that I really like the idea of incorporating alternatives to "normal" wedding decor, dresses, etc. So every Wednesday there will be a post on some alternatives to different wedding elements.
The first post will focus on bridesmaids dresses not found at bridal shops, they are usually more affordable (yay!) and there is more variety when it comes to sizes. Here are some I love:

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you are thinking.!! All those dresses are so beautiful and gorgeous. Would be great for bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable selection of those dresses!! I just love them all... First one is totally outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete